Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bad Girls

I have always been a huge music fan but rarely get impressed by music videos now days. Today I went on twitter and saw the news about the new MIA video “Bad Girls” and Madonna’s “Give Me All Your Luvin’” and I was blown away. In my opinion Madonna can’t do wrong, and with MIA and Nicki Minaj the music video was even better. The song is catchy and I can still hear it in the back of my head, but this post is not about Madonna’s video but instead MIA. Most of you that might know me, know I have always been a huge MIA fan but this last video blew me away. Talk about innovation, I haven’t seen a video like this in such a long time. The song is called “Bad Girls” and it captures the essence of what a bad girl is. The toughness of the desert setting elevates what MIA sings about, honestly this video needs some recognition and I hope it wins some awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment