Monday, May 23, 2011

This Should Be Interesting

I’m not much of a writer but might as well give this blogging a shot, how hard can it really be? If Paris Hilton can do it I’m sure I can. I’m probably going to just talk about my own interpretation of style and fashion with the occasional post about myself. Since this is a blog might as well make it a little about me and the random stuff I might find. I will be updating the blog as often as I can get around to it with new fashion news, great finds in my area and sometimes even about new music releases that I have to share with the world. I’ve always wanted to start a blog and finally I am getting around on doing it.  I want to start the boom now phenomenon of keeping readers up to date on many interest so keep checking back for any new fun post.

If you want to know a little more about me feel free to follow me on twitter @boomnow_ and I will most likely reply to anything you might have to say. I post pictured there regularly through twitpic anyways but I will try and have them also posted on the blog.  Okay this was the first out of many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment