Monday, May 30, 2011

Went to La France



This past weekend I decided to have some fun. Got out of university early so my friend Rachel and I decided to go out on the town and have some fun. Oh and you can follow her political blog at thedonkeypost.blogspot.com.

But besides all of that we went to lunch and indulge in some retail therapy. We ventured out to downtown and stumbled upon a great vintage store that I never seen before but I’m sure it has been there forever. I took some pictures of our adventures and I apologize the quality is not the greatest but no worries new camera coming in the mail! Uber excited!! The store is called La France in Ybor City and thinks its one of the only stores in Tampa where you can find real vintage pieces. Check out their Facebook page and you can get a heads up on their deals. Btw the hats were amazing! For sure going back!



Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment