Sunday, June 26, 2011

Prada: Forget the Plaid




In the past seasons there has been so much plaid that would make any farmer be jealous for the most prestigious fashion houses. Don’t get me wrong I love plaid, I have ton of it in my closet but I agree it has been over done. For Spring Prada has brought floral pattern to menswear, floral in every way possible. Miuccia Prada was influence by the hatred she has for golf, yea that’s right the hatred of golf inspired a whole collection dedicated to golf. The animated patterns, studded jackets and floral patterns somehow made the collection masculine. Tailor suits and floral printed trousers were an interesting combination but overall it worked. The best part of the collection were the studded shoes, Prada has profited from their show collection lately but for the right reasons. Those shoes are crazy good and will spice up any outfit you have. One more thing if you are a fashionable golfer then you might want to pick up those Prada golf carrying bags, I wish I knew how to golf now.




Comments?

Photo Credit: Monica Feudi, Feudiguaineri.com, style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment